JAGUAR VECTOR CALENDAR
British Offshore Racing Series
Jaguar Vector is one of the first teams to pledge its support for the newly announced British Offshore Racing Series.
The International Powerboat Race Club (IPRC) and the British Powerboat Racing Club (BPRC), have joined with Moto2017 Ltd to put on a three race Offshore Championship in 2018 with venues at Poole, Falmouth and Cowes where what were previously known as UIM Marathon boats will be given the opportunity to compete once again for one of the legendary trophies in powerboat racing, The British International Harmsworth Trophy.
2018 Provisional British Offshore Racing Calendar
- The British International Harmsworth Trophy – Round 1
- May 25 – 27 Poole Bay
- The British International Harmsworth Trophy – Round 2
- June 29 – July 1 Falmouth Powerboat Race
- The British International Harmsworth Trophy – Round 3
- August 25 – 26 Cowes Classic
In addition Jaguar Vector Racing will attempt to break a series of UIM World Records and push the boundaries of the sport in a way never seen before in a defined period of time – details will be confirmed in the coming weeks.